One of my customers got himself a cheap logo designed by an online service with the result that he had saved a lot of money for the logo design, but later on he had to pay a lot more for printing. The logo was created in 4 colors and it looked good only in 4-colors.
His business grew fast and soon he had several employees. He often needed new business cards and other printed materials, which led to high printing costs due to the poorly designed logo.
That's why you should consider the future orientation of your company in time before you get your logo designed.
Maybe your business is growing fast and you need your logo printed on corporate t-shirts soon. You might also need promotional pens or USB sticks with your company logo printed on for a conference or a fair.
That's why your brand should look good in black and white, on a pencil or on your company vehicle.
A professional graphic designer will pay close attention to this applications and design your logo future-proof. This will save you high follow-up costs in the future.
Here are the 6 qualities of a professional logo design:
- The logo clearly conveys your brand promise.
- A professional logo is unique.
- The design is reproducible across all media and doesn't need modifications, because it couldn't be embroidered 1-colored on corporate apparel.
- The logo design is timeless an will still be effective in 20 years time. It will help you to build up a lasting brand identity.
- You will get your logo in all necessary file formats for print and web, also in vector format to be able to scale it up to large print formats (e.g. for fairs or outdoor banners), in CMYK and in spot colors.
- The logo design is delivered within an agreed timeframe.
Developing drafts and corrections
You will get 2-3 drafts, from which your favorite will be developed further to a final logo design.
Several correction phases might be necessary, which are included n the price. But in more than 15 years' experience as graphic designer it never took more than 3 correction phases for the customer to decide on the final logo.
Of course, you'll receive your logo in all necessary file formats for web and print, as vector format and in Euroscale (cmyk) and spot colors - if you wish, on a CD or USB stick.
Ready to start your business?
Equipped with the new logo you can start to proudly present your project or company professionally online and on all print matters.
Logo design cost
Developing a lasting and memorable company logo is a process which may take days or weeks. My clients want a designer to understand their business' philosophy and to create a design that communicates their philosophy.
I create unique, well-conceived and lasting logo designs starting from € 1.200 net.
Just send me an email. I'm happy to make an offer for your specific requirements.
What will you get?
- A unique logo design which clearly communicates your brand promise.
- A logo which you can identify yourself with and be proud of.
- Two to three alternative drafts (not just different variants).
- You will get the final logo in all necessary file formats, in high resolution, as vector format for print and web (and if you wish so on CD or USB stick).
- A binding project schedule for development and logo design completion.
- No unpleasant surprises with future reproductions.
- All usage rights.
You'd like your company logo be designed by a professional who understands your business and your marketing message? Please don't hesitate and ask for a non-binding and completely free quotation:
Usage rights and registrability as a trade mark
You'll obtain all usage rights for a logo designed by me.
If you wish to register an international trade mark you can use the "Madrid system". It is a cost-effective solution for registering and managing trade marks worldwide.
To be registrable, your logo should be distinctive but not descriptive. It will be checked whether other trade marks like yours are already registered.
You can use the global trade mark database to check, whether a trade mark is already registered in your country or worldwide.
If you want to register your trade mark in the European Union, you can find more information about the registration process at EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office).
To check whether your idea is already registered as a trade mark within the EU you can check the TMview database.
If you're not sure how to register your brand, I recommend seeking professional advice fom a lawyer specialised in trade mark law.